This page contains corrections to the book that couldn't make it in time for publishing.
- Page 32 Figure 2.5(e): The label "pre-test" should be "merge" (Reported 31 March 2010 by Wil van der Aalst and Sanjuanelo Robles, E.J of Eindhoven University of Technology)
- Page 47 (second line: Resource-Initiated Execution - Allocated Work Item): "a work item has been offered to them" should be "a work item has been allocated to them" (Reported 11th March 2010 by Sara Migliorini of University of Verona)
- Page 51: "M_1(p) <= M_2(p)" should be "M_1(p) >= M_2(p)" (Reported 1st March 2010 by Sara Migliorini of University of Verona)
- Page 51 Figure 2.16: The labeling of the "AND split" and the "AND join" is reversed (Reported 13th April 2011 by Steven Calkins of Cross Media Solutions GmbH)
- Page 99 (Second Line) - "and determine if investigation required tasks" should be "and interview witness tasks" (Reported 21st June 2010 by Andreas Hense of Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg)
- Page 151 Figure 5.1: The force-fail-o arc that goes from offered to started should go from offered to failed (Reported 29th April 2011 by Steven Calkins of Cross Media Solutions GmbH)
If you encounter any other corrections required for the book, please contact Arthur ter Hofstede at arthur(at)yawlfoundation.org