- Business process modelling
- Business process automation
- Information modelling and database design
- Internet technologies (XML, Web services, and Internet protocols)
- Formal methods and verification techniques
- Semester 2, 2009-2010: INB/INN210 Databases
- Semester 2, 2008,2010: INN610 (ITN253 in 2008) Case Studies in Enterprise Systems
- Semester 1, 2008: ITB/ITN229 Database Design
- Semester 1, 2002-2004: EEET4031 System Design Techniques at University of South Australia (UniSA)
- Semester 2, 2002-2004: EEET4023 Advanced Internet Technology at UniSA
- Semester 2, 2000: EEET1015 Signals and Systems at UniSA
- Instructor of a 5-Day short course on Petri nets to a researcher from the University of New South Wales (September 2004)
Higher Research Degree Supervision
- Suriadi Suriadi: "Privacy-Enhancing Identity Management Systems". Associate Supervisor. 2008 - Present.
- Kenneth Wang: "Interface Adaptation for Conversational Services". Associate Supervisor. Completed.
Masters by research students
- Tina Chen: "Support for Process Monitoring in Open Source Workflow Management Systems". Principal Supervisor. From July 2010.
- Bo Zhou: "BPM/Workflow Support for Schedule-Driven Business Processes". Principal Supervisor. From July 2010.
- Srimanth Lingamaneni: "Modelling and Execution of Asset Management Processes via Workflow Automation". Associate Supervisor. Completed.
Under/Post-graduate Project Supervision
- INN693 project on "Communicating Process Errors to Analysts in a State-of-the-Art Workflow Design Environment", Semester 1, 2009.
- ITN246 project on "Evaluation of Business Process Modeling Tools", Summer Semester, 2008.
- ITB230 project on "Extension of YAWL4Film Functions based on Analysis of Film Production Software", Semester 2, 2007.
- ITN796 project on "From Business Process Models to Web Services", Semester 2, 2007.
- PhD thesis titled “Protocol Engineering for Protection Against Denial-Of-Service Attacks” by Suratose Tritilanunt, Information Security Institute, QUT, February 2008.
- Honours thesis titled "Advanced Resource Management in Workflow Systems" by Ignatius Ong, Faculty of Information Technology, QUT, November 2006.